Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

excited," Calzaghe said. "Im very proud and humble

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Nieuws
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Nov 03, 2017 3:03 am    Onderwerp: excited," Calzaghe said. "Im very proud and humble Reageren met citaat

DENVER -- Relief pitcher LaTroy Hawkins and the Colorado Rockies finalized their $2. Eric Lindros Jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. The right-handed Hawkins was 3-2 with a 2.93 ERA and 13 saves this year for the New York Mets, who wanted to re-sign him but were willing to pay that much. This will be Hawkins 20th straight big league season and his second stop in the Mile High City. He played a big role in the bullpen in 2007, when the Rockies made their only run to the World Series before being swept by the Boston Red Sox. He gets a $2.25 million salary next season, and the Rockies have a $2.25 million option for 2015 with a $250,000 buyout. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys .C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/matt-read-hockey-jersey/ . Thats 14 consecutive losses to the two-time defending champs, and most of them were over before they even began. Result notwithstanding, Sundays game had a very different feel to it. CANASTOTA, N.Y. -- "The Golden Boy" is golden again. Oscar De La Hoya, who won Olympic gold and became a champion in six weight divisions in winning 10 world titles, has been selected for induction into the International Boxing Hall of Fame. "I am honoured and appreciative to be chosen, and I thank everyone who has been a part of this journey with me," De La Hoya said in a statement released by the Hall of Fame. "This is the dream of everyone who puts on a pair of gloves and steps between the ropes and through the good and the bad. You always hope that when all is said and done you put on good fights, entertained the fans, and will be remembered for what you did in the ring. "To know that I will be in the Hall of Fame with the greats of this sport is humbling, but its also put a smile on my face that isnt coming off anytime soon." De La Hoya headlines the class of 2014 announced Wednesday, and two of his contemporaries in the modern era -- Puerto Rican star Felix "Tito" Trinidad and Joe Calzaghe of Wales -- will join him on stage June 8 at the induction ceremony in Canastota, N.Y. Joining the hard-punching trio are George Chaney, Charles Ledoux and Mike ODowd in the old-timer category, while Tom Allen is the lone honoree in the pioneer category. The Hall of Fames 25th class also includes promoter Barry Hearn, referees Richard Steele and Eugene Corri, journalist Graham Houston and veteran Sports Illustrated photographer Neil Leifer in the non-participant and observer categories. Inductees were selected by the Boxing Writers Association and a panel of international boxing historians. De La Hoya had an amateur record of 223-5 with 153 knockouts and won the lightweight gold medal at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. He turned pro later that year and captured his first world title, the WBO super-featherweight crown, in only his 12th bout. De La Hoya also won titles as a lightweight, light welterweight, welterweight, light middleweight and middleweight. Hiis 2007 bout with Floyd Mayweather Jr. Bill Barber Jersey. was one of the richest in boxing history, attracting nearly 2.5 million pay-per-view fans. He retired after a 2008 loss to Manny Pacquiao with a professional record of 39-6 with 30 knockouts and in 2002 established Golden Boy Promotions. The fame hasnt come without some of the bad. De La Hoya admitted himself to a treatment facility in September as he continues to fight substance abuse. The move came on the eve of the biggest fight of the year for his promotion company between Mayweather and Canelo Alvarez. De La Hoya first admitted two years ago that he was an alcoholic and drug user and had been in treatment. Trained by his father, Trinidad began boxing at age 10 in his native Puerto Rico and became one of its most accomplished fighters, posting a 51-6 amateur record before turning pro. He stopped Maurice Blocker in two rounds to capture the IBF welterweight crown in his 20th pro bout and defended his title 15 times, one of those a controversial 12-round majority decision over De La Hoya. Trinidad moved up in weight to win the WBA light middleweight title from David Reid in March 2000 and later that year unified titles with a 12th-round knockout against IBF champ Fernando Vargas. In 2001, he became a three-division champion with a fifth-round knockout of William Joppy for the WBA middleweight title. The three-time world champ was a fan favourite because of his big-punching style and devastating left hook. "This is a great honour for me, my father, my family and my whole team," said Trinidad, who retired in 2009 with a record of 42-3 with 35 knockouts. "This is the biggest triumph of my career." Calzaghe was the Rocky Marciano of his division -- nobody beat him in 46 professional bouts, which included a division-record 21 defences of his super middleweight title. "Im so excited," Calzaghe said. "Im very proud and humbled. I think its amazing. This is a massive, massive honour, just fantastic." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Nieuws Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: