Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ball for 36:27 ... The Chiefs snapped a four-game losing at

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Installatie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Nov 01, 2017 2:50 am    Onderwerp: ball for 36:27 ... The Chiefs snapped a four-game losing at Reageren met citaat

MONTMELO, Spain - Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes were in a class of their own again in qualifying for the Spanish Grand Prix on Saturday, while struggling four-time champion Sebastian Vettel stalled and was demoted on the grid. Elfrid Payton Jersey . Hamilton edged teammate - and main rival - Nico Rosberg with a late lap of 1 minute, 25.232 seconds on the sunny and dry Barcelona-Catalunya circuit for his fourth pole of the Formula One season and 35th in his career. Rosberg, the overall leader, came in second at 0.16 seconds behind to set up another driving duel. Hamilton has won the last three races right in front of Rosberg, with the rest of the field far behind. "Nico was really driving well though practice and qualifying," Hamilton said. "I didnt know if I was going to get it, but right at the end I had to eke out absolutely everything I could get from the car." Vettels Red Bull has left him stranded twice in two days. First it rolled to a halt during Fridays first practice session, and it failed him again early in the third period of qualifying. Vettel was left 10th in qualification, but he will start from 15th on the grid after Red Bull incurred a five-place penalty for replacing his cars damaged gearbox. Regulations require gearboxes to be used for at least six consecutive races. As Vettels troubles mounted, new partner Daniel Ricciardo finished with the third fastest time ahead of Williams Valtteri Bottas and Lotus Romain Grosjean. Fernando Alonso, last years winner here, could do no better than seventh place, right behind Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen. Hamilton complained to his team early in the day that they "made the car worse" after minor changes to try and improve on its already commanding performances from Friday, when the British driver dominated both practices. "It was a real handful for me," Hamilton said. "It was back to square one. I was a half second behind Nico but at the end I did it by the skin of my teeth." Rosberg wasnt afraid to show his disappointment. "I dont particularly enjoy coming second to Lewis," he said. "But all it takes is a good start tomorrow and I am in the lead again." Hamilton and Rosberg are poised to dominate a fifth straight race after sweeping the first four and taking all five pole positions. That dominance was acknowledged by Ricciardo. "We are best of the rest. But that is not good enough, we are still a second off," the Red Bull driver said. "We have made some improvement, but they, being Mercedes, have done so as well. Even with a different strategy in the race, it is going to be difficult to make up a second each lap." In 23 races at Montmelo, 15 pole-sitters have gone on to victory, while only two drivers have won when starting from third place or lower. Red Bull appeared to have Vettels car back in a good enough condition to compete, but its transmission acted up at the start of the third qualifying period when he pulled out of the garage, and by the third curve his car came to a halt. Vettel told his team by radio, "I have no drive, Im sorry, I have no drive" before he jogged back to pit lane while waving to fans. Ferrari showed no sign that the three-week break before the European races had paid off in improvements. "This wasnt a good qualifying session," Alonso said. "But the outcome was more or less what we could have expected on a difficult weekend." Less than two minutes into the session, Pastor Maldonado crunched the right wheel of his Lotus when he lost control coming out of a right-hand turn and slammed into the wall on his third lap. Maldonado, who won here in 2012 with Williams, emerged unscathed from the car before it was hauled away. Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne will start the race from the back of the pack after he was docked 10 places for breaching safety regulations on Friday when a wheel flew off his car. He finished qualifying in 16th place. Jonathan Isaac Jersey . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. Vince Carter Jersey . Anderson is scheduled to have neck surgery April 8 to repair the injury, which occurred when he collided with the Celtics Gerald Wallace during a game in Boston on Jan. 3. The 6-foot-10 Pelicans forward, who had been averaging 19. http://www.magicauthenticshop.com/Authentic-Nikola-Vucevic-Magic-Jersey/ .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph.Kansas City, MO - Dressed in a sea of red, the raucous crowd at Arrowhead Stadium set another Guinness world record. And then the Kansas City Chiefs used the surge from their fans to decimate Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. Jamaal Charles returned from a sprained right ankle and scored three touchdowns as the Chiefs routed the Patriots, 41-14, on Monday night. Charles carried the ball 18 times for 92 yards and added three receptions for 16 yards for Kansas City (2-2), which raced out to a 27-0 third-quarter lead and never looked back in its second straight win after an 0-2 start. The Chiefs fans reclaimed the record for loudest outdoor sports venue in the first half. Their noise level of 142.2 decibels broke the 137.6 mark that the Seattle Seahawks faithful set on Dec. 2. Kansas City previously set the record on Oct. 13. The fans are phenomenal. 142.2 decibel level. I never thought Id be fired up about decibel levels but Im fired up, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said. I mean it was loud-loud down there. Alex Smith completed 20-of-26 passes for 248 yards and three touchdowns, Travis Kelce had eight receptions for 93 yards and a score and Knile Davis posted 107 yards on 16 totes in the triumph. New England failed to crack the 300-yard barrier for the third time in four games after doing it just four times last season. The Patriots totaled 290 yards. Tom Brady was 14-of-23 for 159 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions and Brandon LaFell caught six passes for 119 yards and a score for the Patriots (2-2), who suffered their worst defeat since losing to San Diego 41-17 in 2005. Couldnt really move the ball consistently on offense and turned the ball over in the second half, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick said. After punting on their first possession, the Chiefs found the end zone on each of their next two series. Shaquille ONeal Jersey. . Left tackle Eric Fisher set the edge to spring Charles for a 17-yard run down the left sideline, and Smith hit Dwayne Bowe for a 13-yard completion. Bowe later hauled in a 15-yard completion over the middle on a 3rd-and-8 before Charles plunged in for the score from two yards out. On their next touch, Davis broke off a 48-yard run down the left sideline, Kelce picked up 33 yards on a pass in the right flat and Smith flipped a 5- yard TD pass to Charles in the right flat to give KC a 14-0 advantage early in the second. Cairo Santos kicked a 22-yard field goal on the final play of the half to make it 17-0. After Dustin Colquitts 37-yard punt was downed at the 1-yard line, Tamba Hali flew around the edge to strip-sack Brady and recover the fumble on the third play of New Englands sequence. Smith then hit Charles out of the backfield again for a score, this time from eight yards out. Sean Smith intercepted a Brady overthrow of LaFell on the second snap of the Patriots ensuing drive, which led to a 31-yard Santos field goal. The Patriots finally found the end zone late in the third quarter when LaFell hauled in a 44-yard TD reception, cutting the gap to 27-7 at the 3:26 mark. It was their first second-half touchdown this season. Kansas City added two more scores in the early stages of the fourth. Smith tossed a two-yard TD pass to Kelce, and Husain Abdullah returned a Brady interception 39 yards for a score. Rob Gronkowskis 13-yard TD catch from backup Jimmy Garoppolo capped the scoring midway through the frame. Game Notes Bowe caught five passes for 81 yards ... The Chiefs were 7-of-12 on third down, while New England finished 2-of-9 ... Kansas City held the ball for 36:27 ... The Chiefs snapped a four-game losing at Arrowhead Stadium. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Installatie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: