Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Koe (Team Alberta) returns to the tournament to compete

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Beginners
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Okt 27, 2017 2:33 am    Onderwerp: Koe (Team Alberta) returns to the tournament to compete Reageren met citaat

Former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas says he loved Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho until he fell on his bad side. Brad Marchand Jersey . Villas-Boas was Mourinhos assistant at both Porto and Chelsea, eventually pursuing his own career as a manager at Portuguese club Academica before stints in charge of the Blues and London rivals Tottenham Hotspur. Although Mourinho inspired Villas-Boas to turn to management himself, the former Zenit St Petersburg boss has revealed it was not for the right reasons following a bust up while the pair worked together at Inter Milan. In my formative moments, working with Jose was the best time of my life. I was able to lean to many things and working with him takes you to another level, Villas-Boas said at the ASPIRE4SPORT and the Aspire Academy Global Summit in Amsterdam. Villas-Boas became manager of Zenit St Petersburg in 2014, a year after his Tottenham sacking You fall in love with him and he becomes your idol. I wanted to be like him, know everything that he knew and absorb all the information he was giving.Then you fall on the wrong side of Jose and thats when things change and you realise that youve been blinded by someone. He has this fascinating capability of getting the best out of you, which has good or bad consequences for people. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. My consequences were that as a result of the argument or disagreement we had, I started my coaching career. Villas-Boas followed in Mourinhos footsteps in becoming manager of Chelsea after departing Porto in 2011, but he failed to find success at Stamford Bridge and took charge of Spurs after being sacked in 2012.The Chelsea experience was too much too soon, he added. I wasnt flexible as a manager at that time. I was communicative, but I wasnt flexible in my approach. At Tottenham I learnt to be different. Despite enjoying improved success at Zenit, Villas-Boas left the club earlier this year after winning the Russian cup in his final season in charge. Highlights of Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Stoke You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Be patient with Pogba Herrera: Zlatan sets standard Spurs, Utd have most internationals Jose: We played beautifully David Backes Jersey . TSN2 December 18 Knicks at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 December 18 Thunder at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 December 21 Pacers at Timberwolves 7pm et/4pm pt. TSN2 December 23 Timberwolves at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 December 25 Wizards at Knicks 12pm et/9am pt TSN December 25 Thunder at Spurs 2:30pm et/11:30pt TSN December 25 Cavaliers at Heat 5pm et/2pm pt TSN December 25 Lakers at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN December 25 Warriors at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN NBA on TSN - January Date Game Time Network January 1 Kings at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 3 Jazz at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 5 Nuggets at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 7 Rockets at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN January 7 Suns at Timberwolves 9:30pm et/6:30 pt. TSN January 9 Bulls at Wizards 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 9 Cavaliers at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 13 Timberwolves at Pacers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 15 Thunder at Rockets 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 15 Cavaliers at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 16 Cavaliers at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 22 NBA All-Star Selection Show 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 22 Spurs at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 22 Nets at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 25 Heat at Bulls 1pm et/10am pt TSN January 25 Thunder at Cavaliers 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt TSN January 26 Timberwolves at Thunder 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Nuggets at Grizzlies 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Bulls at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 NBA on TSN - February Date Game Time Network February 5 Clippers vs. Ryan Spooner Jersey .Bacca took advantage of Cristian Alvarezs hesitation to head a lobbed pass over the goalkeeper and then used his feet to roll the ball into an empty net in the eighth minute. The Colombia strikers 10th goal pulled him level with Lionel Messi as the leagues third-leading scorers, far behind Cristiano Ronaldos runaway tally of 23 goals. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/customized/ . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week.TSN rocks the house from March 1-9 to deliver all the action from Canadas national mens curling championship, the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier, live from Kamloops, B.C. In total, Canadas Sports Leader delivers 70-plus hours of exclusive live coverage, all the way from Draw 1 (Saturday, March 1) at 4:30 p.m. ET to the Final on Sunday, March 9 at 7:30 p.m. ET. In addition, French-language coverage of the Brier is available on RDS2, with live coverage of the Final airing on RDS. Once the preliminary draws have been played, TSN revisits the tournament highlights and previews the Final during the 30-minute Tim Hortons Championship Preview Special on Sunday, March 9 at 7 p.m. ET. TSNs esteemed broadcast team will be at the Interior Savings Centre in Kamloops, B.C. to call the action. The team is led by Canadas preeminent curling voice Vic Rauter, Olympic gold medallist Linda Moore, and two-time Brier champion and Olympic gold medallist Russ Howard, as well as TSNs Bryan Mudryk and three-time Scotties winner Cathy Gauthier. This years Brier field is highlighted by 2011 World Champion Jeff Stoughton (Team Manitoba), who is looking to add to his three career titles. Former Brier winneer and 2010 World Champion Kevin Koe (Team Alberta) returns to the tournament to compete against his brother Jamie Koe (Team Northwest Territories/Yukon). Austin Czarnik Jersey. Rounding out the field are 2006 Brier champ Jean-Michel Ménard (Team Québec); 11-time provincial champion Brad Gushue (Team Newfoundland and Labrador); John Morris (Team British Columbia); Jamie Murphy (Team Nova Scotia); James Grattan (Team New Brunswick); Jeff Currie (Team Northern Ontario); Eddie MacKenzie (Team Prince Edward Island); Steve Laycock (Team Saskatchewan); and Greg Balsdon (Team Ontario). Fans can visit TSN Digital platforms to keep up to date with all the latest scores, news, video highlights, and tweets from the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier. Fans can also join the conversation by visiting Facebook.com/TSNCurling, following @TSNCurling, @TSNVicRauter and @BryanMudryk, and by using the hashtags #Brier and #TSN on Twitter. Following the Brier, TSN heads to Saint John, N.B. to deliver exclusive live coverage of the 2014 Ford World Womens Curling Championship, running March 15-23, 2014. CLICK HERE for TSNs broadcast schedule for the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Beginners Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: