Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

assador for our partners. Sam is also proven that he can win

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Tips & Tricks
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Okt 18, 2017 9:27 am    Onderwerp: assador for our partners. Sam is also proven that he can win Reageren met citaat

NEW ORLEANS -- Three games into his second season Anthony Davis is quickly establishing himself as the leader of the baby-faced New Orleans Pelicans. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Davis had 25 points, eight rebounds, a career-high six blocks and five assists to lead New Orleans to a 105-84 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Saturday night, its first win changing its nickname to Pelicans. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, Davis has scored at least 20 points in each of the Hornets first three games and has made 19 of 20 free throws. He punctuated his performance Saturday by diving into the scorers table to save a pass from going out of bounds and hustling back to score in transition. "Im just trying to hustle and everything I need to do to help my team win," Davis said. "If its me diving on the floor to save the ball, or making transition buckets, thats what Im going to do." Tyreke Evans added 15 points, Jrue Holiday had 14 and Brian Roberts 13 for New Orleans (1-2). The Bobcats, playing without Al Jefferson, were led by Ramon Sessions with 22 points and Kemba Walker with 14. "(Davis) is doing it every single night but I think that he can be better," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "I want him to attack the basket more. Obviously I love the points but hes only scratching the surface as to where hes going to be as he gets stronger and learns how to draw more fouls." The Pelicans set a franchise record with 18 blocked shots with Jason Smith matching his career high with five. New Orleans was coming off a 20-point loss at Orlando on Friday night when it shot 34 per cent (37 of 75). The Pelicans recorded 30 assists, led by Holiday with eight and Evans with seven. "We were doing a great job of talking," Davis said. "When we talk and communicate with each other we are a tough team to beat." The Bobcats were 30 of 80 from the field and were outrebounded 43-41. New Orleans led 56-41 at halftime, and with a frontcourt led by Davis effectively closing off the middle the Bobcats never seriously threatened. The Bobcats trailed 77-62 at the end of three quarters but could come no closer than 14 points in the fourth quarter. A jumper by Gerald Henderson cut the Pelicans lead to 83-69 but Roberts answered with a four-point play to give New Orleans an 87-69 lead with 8:12 left. "It was bad," Henderson said. "We didnt come out with the focus we needed. We made a lot of mistakes, especially at the start of the game." Playing at home for the second time in three games, the Pelicans made their first three shots and scored on their first eight possessions, including one sequence in which they grabbed two offensive rebounds and took a 15-4 lead with 7:19 remaining in the first half. The Pelicans led 33-15 after the first quarter, nearly equaling their 36-point first-half output against the Magic. New Orleans shot 50 per cent from the field and held Charlotte to 6-of-20 shooting. Evans layup with 11:12 left in the second quarter gave the Pelicans a 37-15 lead, their largest of the half. Charlotte got within 56-41. "At halftime I thought we had a chance," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. "I thought we would hang in there and respond. The disappointing part to me was the beginning of the third quarter where we just came out with nothing. " "Its so hard to get wins in this league and I dont take that for granted," Williams said. "I know that we can play like that with that kind of energy. "Love our defensive numbers tonight." NOTES: Charlotte attempted eight more free throws than the Pelicans but made only 21 of 36, compared to 24 of 28 for New Orleans. Eli Harold Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal. Garrett Celek Jersey . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-REUBEN-FOSTER-49ERS-JERSEY/ . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night.Concord, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Sam Hornish Jr. is heading back to the Sprint Cup Series full time in 2015. Richard Petty Motorsports announced on Wednesday that Hornish will join the racing organization to drive the No. 9 Ford in Sprint Cup next season. He will replace Marcos Ambrose in the No. 9 after Ambrose informed the team last month that he is returning to his native home of Australia at seasons end to compete in the Australian V8 Supercar Series, driving an entry for NASCAR and IndyCar Series team owner Roger Penske. Hornish has not competed in Sprint Cup full time since 2010 when he drove for Team Penske. Having the opportunity to drive for Richard Petty Motorsports is great for me, Hornish said during a teleconference on Wednesday. Its just awesome. Im looking forward to knowing all the guys on the No. 9 team and everybody at RPM. Hornish has competed in three full seasons in Sprint Cup as well as two full seasons in the Nationwide Series for Penske. In 2013, he finished second in the Nationwide championship standings, just three points behind champion Austin Dillon. Hornish has driven a partial schedule for Joe Gibbs Racing in NASCARs second-tier series this season. He won at Iowa Speedway in May. Prior to his stock car racing career, Hornish competed in IndyCar, wiinning 19 races, including the 2006 Indianapolis 500, and claiming three series championships. Laken Tomlinson Jersey. Hornish has 131 career starts in Sprint Cup, including one start this season. He substituted for Denny Hamlin in JGRs No. 11 car in the March 23 race at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. Hamlin missed the event due to an eye injury. Hornish finished 17th. I feel like Im a lot better prepared, Hornish said of his upcoming full- time return to Sprint Cup. Ive been able to work with quite a few different crew chiefs over the past couple of years. That has allowed me to better understand whats going through those guys heads and pick up things that I like from one crew chief to the next. Drew Blickensderfer will serve as Hornishs crew chief next year. Blickensderfer currently serves in the role for Ambrose. Sam is a really good fit for RPM and will be a great addition to the team, team co-owner Richard Petty said. Hes a family man who fits well with our core values, and he will be a great ambassador for our partners. Sam is also proven that he can win races and compete for a championship. He came into the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with a steep learning curve from open wheel racing, but has shown in the Nationwide Series that he is a winner. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Tips & Tricks Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: