Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

uesday after getting spiked on a play Monday. ... Seattle LH

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Installatie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Okt 11, 2017 3:13 am    Onderwerp: uesday after getting spiked on a play Monday. ... Seattle LH Reageren met citaat

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Blaine Gabbert Jersey . -- Ben Crane estimates he slept less than three hours in a night spent praying and thanking God that his game finally has come back around. Then he played 30 holes Sunday in winning the St. Jude Classic for his first PGA Tour title since 2011, setting off a celebration that included hugging his caddie and high-fiving a reporter. Crane also choked back some tears as he looked at text messages filling his phone. "Oh my gosh, it just keeps going," Crane said, looking at his phone. "How many can a phone hold? This is so much fun" Crane closed with a 3-over 73 for a one-stroke victory, going wire to wire for his fifth career victory. Rain delays forced him into the marathon session Sunday at TPC Southwind, finishing 12 holes in the morning in a third-round 69 to take a three-shot lead into the final round. He two-putted for bogey on the final hole to finish at 10-under 270, days after failing to qualify for the U.S. Open. That marked a low point for the 38-year-old player who spent the past six months reworking his swing to protect his back wondering if his career was over. He spent time with a coach picturing the right way to hit shots. Everything clicked Thursday with an opening 63. "I did not expect the hole to open up like that and just start making putts from everywhere," Crane said. "Just hit a lot of quality shots and obviously built a nice lead to start out with." Troy Merritt was second after a 71. Webb Simpson (65), Matt Every (70) and Carl Pettersson (69) were 8 under, and Ian Poulter had a 64 to tie for sixth at 7 under. Merritt credited the best finish of his career to an improved short game. "Ben played great," Merritt said. "Hats off to him. Well deserved. Hes been struggling for a little while. Very happy for Ben." Phil Mickelson, among those tuning up for the U.S. Open at Pinehurst, left winless in his 20th event since the British Open. He tied for 11th at 6 under after a 72. Consecutive birdies on Nos. 11 and 12 put Mickelson at 8 under. But he bogeyed the next two, including the par-3 14th where he hit a 7-iron into the water in front of the green. He still finished much better than his tie for 49th at Memorial last week after an early visit from FBI agents and lingering questions about an insider-trading investigation. "The way I drove the ball last two rounds I had an opportunity to shoot really low," Mickelson said. "My iron play was poor, and my putting was pathetic. Ill have to make some changes and to get ready for next week. But the game is not far off because Im driving the ball very well and putting it in play." Wind, thunderstorms, lightning and fog have delayed play each of the first three days. With more storms forecast, players started the final round almost immediately after concluding the third. They finished without single delay Sunday as the sun even came out as this tournament finished its 57th year without being shortened because of weather. Crane had three bogeys in the final round, one more than he had through 54 holes. He became the first winner on tour without a birdie in his final round since Justin Leonard did it at Southwind in 2005. He cruised along before two-putting for bogey on No. 6, dropping his lead to two strokes over Brian Harman and Merritt. Crane bogeyed No. 9 after hitting his tee shot into the rough. He couldnt clear the rough with his next shot, and his third bounced to the rough behind the green. Crane said he only glanced at the leaderboard a couple times. "I just knew I was leading, and I knew Phil Mickelson was out there so," Crane said. "And Phils a good friend, and he kind of gave me that, Im coming after you." Merritt was the closest, within a stroke for six holes before putting his tee shot on the par-4 15th into the rough. He couldnt roll the ball in from 15 feet to save par. Crane strung together eight straight pars before going to the par-4 No. 18 with a two-stroke lead needing to avoid the water down the left side of the fairway. He did, though he did find the greenside bunker. Crane two-putted from 12 feet for the win. He earned $1,044,000. Divots: Crane is the eighth player in this events history to win after having at least a share of the lead after every round. Lee Westwood was the last in 2010. ... Crane also won the 2010 CIMB Classic before it became an official tour event. Phil Dawson Jersey .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract. Antoine Bethea Jersey . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Pat-Tillman-Cardinals-Jersey.html?cat=862 . Bookies were offering odds of 13/1 before kickoff that the home team Houston Dynamo would prevail by three goals to nil. SEATTLE -- On a night when starter Jered Weaver struggled at times, the Los Angeles Angels were more concerned about a reliever who only faced one batter. Weaver gave up three runs over six innings to lead the Los Angeles Angels to a 6-4 victory over the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday night. It was Weavers fifth win in six starts, although the first time in eight outings he allowed more than two runs. The bigger moment of concern came when Weaver left the game. Reliever Sean Burnett, who had come off the disabled list on Friday after recovering from elbow surgery last August, left the game after getting Michael Saunders to pop out leading off the seventh inning. "He just felt something in his elbow," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "We dont know exactly what, hell be going back down to Southern California (Wednesday) to be evaluated. It looks like disabled list, but well see whats going on." This was Burnetts third appearance since returning, all of them lasting just one batter. Friday marked the first time he had pitched in the major leagues since May 26, 2013. After the game Burnett managed to answer just one question before breaking down and saying he couldnt continue. "Its just a lot of frustration right now. Im trying to stay positive and well see what the doctors say tomorrow," he said. Burnetts injury marred Los Angeles second win in seven tries against the Mariners this season. C.J. Cron led the Angels with a solo home run and run-scoring double, one of four doubles Los Angeles hit in the second inning to take a 3-0 lead. Cron led off the seventh inning with his third homer since making his major league debut on May 3. Weaver (6-3) said he felt the day would be a struggle from the time he started warming up before the game and didnt have the command hes been used to in recent starts. "I felt all right for the most part, but I didnt feel as crisp as I had the previous starts," he said. "Its one of those games where you had to battle, and these guys put up three early runs and helped me out a little bit early, and we were able to tack on some late." After the offence gave Weaver thee three-run lead in the top of the second, Seattle answered in the bottom of the inning when Dustin Ackley doubled and scored on Nick Franklins single. Corey Peters Jersey. However, even as Weaver struggled, the Mariners were unable to really take advantage. "This guy is a proven winner. He knows what hes doing out there and is pretty crafty," Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said. "We battled all night with him." The Angels loaded the bases with no outs in the fourth but only managed one run with Grant Green scoring as Howie Kendrick grounded into a double play. The Mariners also loaded the bases for a run in the bottom of the fourth. Justin Smoak led off the inning with his seventh home run before the Mariners loaded the bases with two outs. Weavers first pitch to James Jones sailed over the head of catcher Chris Iannetta and Ackley scored from third on the wild pitch to cut Los Angeles lead to 4-3. The Angels added another run in the seventh on Mike Trouts sacrifice fly. Roenis Elias (3-4) allowed five runs and eight hits in 6 1-3 innings. The five earned runs were the most the Mariners rookie has allowed in his 11 career starts. "I just went out and did everything I normally do and it didnt work out today," Elias said through a translator. Ernesto Frieri pitched the ninth for his seventh save, but the Mariners made it interesting. Robinson Cano hit a two-out run scoring single, and Smoak walked before Kyle Seager ended the game with a deep fly to left-centre field. NOTES: Before the game Scioscia said LHP Wade LeBlanc would start Thursdays series finale, but after the game Scioscia said Burnetts injury may change those plans. "Well evaluate some things tonight and see which way it will go," he said. ... Cano was the DH Tuesday after getting spiked on a play Monday. ... Seattle LHP James Paxton, on the DL since April 9, had an MRI on Tuesday that revealed inflammation in his left shoulder. Paxton had a rehab start with Triple-A Tacoma on Saturday but will be shut down until the inflammation subsides, which the club estimated would be five to seven days. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Installatie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: