Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

hes still our manager and hes still in his job. I think its

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Servers & Netwerken
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Okt 09, 2017 3:07 am    Onderwerp: hes still our manager and hes still in his job. I think its Reageren met citaat

OAKLAND, Calif. Shaq Thompson Jersey . -- Coco Crisp drove in Kyle Blanks with a two-out single in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics beat the Boston Red Sox 4-3 on Friday night. Josh Donaldson hit a three-run home run, his first in two weeks, to help the As extend their winning streak to four games. Oakland also owns the best record in the majors. Boston reliever Andrew Miller (2-5) hit Blanks and Alberto Callaspo with back-to-back pitches with one out in the eighth. After Nick Punto struck out looking, Crisp lined a 2-2 pitch to right and Blanks easily scored ahead of the throw from Brock Holt. Sean Doolittle pitched the ninth for his 10th save. The As closer also extended his scoreless streak to 23 1/3 innings, the longest active mark in the AL. Oakland only managed two hits off Boston starter Felix Doubront and had stranded eight runners before Crisp delivered the game-winner. Fernando Abad (2-2) pitched one inning for the win. The As have won the first two of this series after dropping two of three to the Red Sox at Fenway Park last month. Crisp entered the game as a pinch-hitter in the seventh and struck out against reliever Burke Badenhop. Both teams squandered multiple scoring opportunities. The Red Sox left two on in the fourth and failed to score after loading the bases in the fifth. The As had two on in the third, fourth and seventh but stranded them each time. Oakland starter Brad Mills struck out the side in the first before Boston loaded the bases with one out in the second following an error by Oakland second baseman Punto. Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a two-run single to drive in Mike Napoli and Jonny Gomes. It could have been worse. As centre fielder Craig Gentry made a diving catch on Holts sinking liner, then threw to second to double off Stephen Drew. Boston tied it on David Ortizs RBI single in the third. Mills, acquired in a trade from Milwaukee earlier in the week, had not pitched in the majors since 2012. He walked four and struck out four before leaving after pitching out of a bases-loaded jam in the fourth. Donaldsons three-run homer off Doubront in the first was his first since June 6. Doubront didnt allow another hit after that but left without a decision. He struck out four and walked four over 4 2-3 innings. NOTES: Oakland C Derek Norris left the game in the sixth after getting hit by a bat on his left forearm during Craig Holts at-bat. ... Craig Gentry reached base in the third inning after getting hit by a pitch. The play had to be reviewed by the umpires before being upheld. ... RHP Clay Buchholz (hyperextended knee) rejoined the big league club after making his second rehab appearance. Manager John Farrell has not set a date for Buchholz to return to the rotation, but it seems likely hell start Wednesday in Seattle. ... Oakland optioned RHP Evan Scribner to Triple-A Sacramento to make room for Mills. ... RHP Jesse Chavez (6-4), who was pushed back a day in the rotation to make room for Mills, pitches on Saturday. ... Boston RHP Rubby De La Rosa (2-2) makes his first career start against the As. J.J. Jansen Jersey . A police inspector told The Associated Press the crane operator is not yet suspected of any wrongdoing but is considered a key witness to the accident at the Arena Corinthians. Chris Scott Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-fozzy-whittaker-panthers-jersey/ . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row.Wayne Rooney refused to discuss Louis van Gaals future following Manchester Uniteds FA Cup final victory over Crystal Palace and said the speculation over the managers job was unfair. Sky sources understand Jose Mourinho is set to become the next manager of United, with talks due to take place early next week. Sky Sports News HQ have also been told Mourinhos agent Jorge Mendes is due to fly to England from China on Tuesday to negotiate a deal. Full story Manchester United are set to appoint Jose Mourinho, according to Sky sources... Van Gaal refused to comment on his future following the win over Palace at Wembley, saying: I show you the cup. I dont discuss [my future] with the media.When asked about Van Gaals possible departure from Old Trafford, United captain Rooney addeed: I know nothing at all. Derek Anderson Jersey. Thats a question for Louis van Gaal or Ed Woodward. Its nothing to do with me. Lingard seals glory Jesse Lingards strike sealed an FA Cup win for United I dont want to speak about how Louis van Gaal has been because hes still our manager and hes still in his job. I think its unfair after hes led us to win the FA Cup that we speak about him as if hes not here.I think hes a good manager and we are grateful for him helping us win this FA Cup. Its down to him or Ed Woodward to decide what happens. Also See: Mourinho to replace LVG Lingard seals Cup glory for Utd Rashford suffers knee injury Van Gaal happy to win ugly Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Servers & Netwerken Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: