Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

laying on mostly losing teams as his 512 home runs and two M

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Servers & Netwerken
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Okt 09, 2017 2:43 am    Onderwerp: laying on mostly losing teams as his 512 home runs and two M Reageren met citaat

Mark Hughes was delighted with Stokes reaction to last weekends defeat to Southampton as they beat Watford 2-1 at Vicarage Road to help their quest for a European finish in the Premier League. Prince Amukamara Jersey . Jonathan Walters broke the deadlock and then teed up Joselu to add a sublime second early in the second half before captain Troy Deeney replied in the latter stages for Watford.Hughes Stoke climb two places to seventh, a point below sixth-place Manchester United, who currently occupy what stands to be a Europa League qualifying berth at the end of the season. Joselu came in for special praise from Hughes It was a big one, Hughes told Sky Sports. After last weekends disappointing defeat at home we wanted to bounce back and I thought our form certainly in the first half was excellent. We were good value for a 1-0.We came out in the second half and got the second and then as you would expect Watford to throw balls into our box. We had to deal with the diagonal balls as well as the two lads up front.It got a bit frenetic but in the end we got the job done. I think thats seven away wins weve got in the league this season which is the most weve ever had as a club. Matt Le Tissier reviews Stokes 2-1 win over Watford. Hughes was quick to praise German-born Spaniard Joselu who doubled the lead with a deft piece of skill.He hasnt had too many opportunities, Hughes said. I spoke to him in the middle of the week about giving him an opportunity today and I thought he took it.I thought he was exceptional. He worked hard all day long and also worked hard for the team. He showed great awareness and deservedly got his goal.We test ourselves and want to keep on driving to see how far we can go.Weve got a good group of players. Weve invested well I feel and have great support from the owners. Were in decent shape and want to continue that in the future. Quique Sanchez Flores felt Watford let their standards slip and could not match Stoke for energy or intensity. Also See: Slick Stoke see off Watford As it happened Stoke fixtures Stoke stats Tarik Cohen Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Jonathan Bullard Jersey .com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. http://www.bearsauthenticproshop.com/Adam-Shaheen-Bears-Jersey/ . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1.CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs say a public visitation and memorial service for Hall of Fame slugger Ernie Banks will be held Friday and Saturday in the city.The visitation is scheduled for noon to 8 p.m. on Friday, with the memorial service at 10 a.m. Saturday at Chicagos Fourth Presbyterian Church. Limited publlic seating will be available. Mike Glennon Jersey. Banks died Friday at 83 after a heart attack, according to an attorney representing his family. Known as Mr. Cub, Banks is remembered as much for his boundless enthusiasm despite playing on mostly losing teams as his 512 home runs and two MVP awards. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Servers & Netwerken Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: