Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ur team, but I was excited to see Alex back with the guys

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Configuratie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Aug 23, 2017 10:07 am    Onderwerp: ur team, but I was excited to see Alex back with the guys Reageren met citaat

BOSTON - Donatas Motiejunas wasnt thinking about a new career high when he took an alley-oop from James Harden and hit a layup as he fell to the floor late in the fourth quarter. Charles Harris Dolphins Jersey . Preserving a Houston Rockets victory was foremost on his mind.The big man scored 10 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter, as the Rockets withstood a strong comeback by the Boston Celtics to win 93-87 on Friday night.I just try and win the game. Thats most important to me, said Motiejunas, who added 12 rebounds to the highest point total of his career. His basket extended the Rockets lead back to five and enabled them to hold on for their fourth straight win.His size, first and foremost, was a problem. You could see that right out of the gate, said Celtics coach Brad Stevens, whose team overcame an 18-point deficit at halftime by holding the Rockets to 4-for-20 shooting in the third quarter.We played hideous offensive basketball for 27 minutes, Rockets head coach Kevin McHale said. We played beautiful basketball for the first 21 minutes of the game and then, for whatever reason, I told the guys we just completely changed how we played.Harden, the NBAs leading scorer, had 14 points on just 4-for-21 shooting.We stopped doing things that were working. I definitely slowed things up, especially in the second half, he said. Ill take the blame for it.Terrance Smith had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Rockets, who have won three in a row while star Dwight Howard recuperates from swelling in his right knee. Corey Brewer added 10 for Houston.Marcus Thornton and Brandon Bass each had 17 for the Celtics. Bass two free throws before the alley oop capped a 6-0 Celtics run and cut the lead to 82-79.Tayshaun Prince had 13 points and Avery Bradley added 10.TIP-INSRockets: The team has not put a timetable on Howards return. We wont have Dwight for a while, Im sure, so were going to just go out there and play, McHale said. ... The game was played 21 years to the day the Celtics retired McHales number. On his return to snowy Boston: The streets get smaller, baby, Ill tell you that. ... Harden had a four-point play in the first quarter, knocking down a 3-pointer over Marcus Smart and hitting the subsequent foul shot. The Rockets 17-7 road record tops the Western Conference.Celtics: Fell to 4-20 against teams .500 or better ... Smart has improved his 3-point shooting each month. He shot the 3 at a 43 per cent clip in January.FOOTBALL SUNDAY - BASKETBALL TODAYChants of Drew came from the crowd when former Patriots All-Pro quarterback Drew Bledsoe was shown on the scoreboard. Bledsoe famously lost his starting job to Tom Brady after suffering an injury during the 2001 season. Brady has been the starter ever since.NOTHING TO PROVEThe Rockets Josh Smith has Saturdays game against the Pistons on his calendar. The Pistons waived the veteran on Dec. 22. I dont have anything to prove. I think Ive proven everything on the body of work on being in the league. I just want to get a win, he said.TOUGH DBrad Stevens credited his team with playing tough defence on Harden. Harden said Smart defensively is pretty good. He made a lot of good plays.UP NEXTRockets: At Detroit on Saturday.Celtics: Host Miami on Sunday. Charles Harris Jersey .C. -- North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said his team had a "golden" opportunity to help its NCAA tournament chances. Raekwon McMillan Womens Jersey . Bradley is one of eight players selected to the team who also played in this years World Cup in Brazil. The MLS all-stars will compete against German giants Bayern Munich in Portland on Aug. http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com/Youth-Charles-Harris-Elite-Jersey/ . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt.The Montreal Canadiens could have Alex Galchenyuk ready to go during their Eastern Conference Final series against the New York Rangers. Galchenyuk wore a regular practice jersey with his teammates at Fridays morning skate, indicating hes been cleared for contact. The 20-year-old forward suffered a suspected right knee injury in a game against the Chicago Blackhawks on Apr. 9. Galchenyuk, who skated on a line with extras Travis Moen, George Parros and Ryan White on Friday, was also on the teams Game 7 trip to Boston and took part in the morning skate wearing a non-contact jersey. "First of all, hes not played for six weeks or almost six weeks," head coach Michel Therrien said after praactice. Cordrea Tankersley Womens Jersey. "So that was great news for us today that he was capable to practice with the team. "This is another step, and hes going to need some more practice with the team to make sure that hes in the best shape physically, mentally about performing in the playoffs. But thats good news. Eventually hell certainly get a shot because hes an important player for our team, but I was excited to see Alex back with the guys today." Canadiens Practice Lines Pacioretty - Desharnais - GallagherBournival - Plekanec - VanekBourque - Eller - GiontaPrust - Briere - WeiseGalchenyuk - White - Parros/Moen Markov - EmelinGorges - SubbanBeaulieu - WeaverBouillon - TinordiMurray PriceBudaj Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Configuratie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: