Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

year and a lot of new things to get used to. I didnt have

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Tips & Tricks
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 06, 2017 3:16 am    Onderwerp: year and a lot of new things to get used to. I didnt have Reageren met citaat

It appears that Alex Edler is going to remain with the Vancouver Canucks for the foreseeable future. Charles Harris Jersey . Speaking at an event in Ottawa on Tuesday, Canucks president of hockey operations Trevor Linden said that the Canucks arent planning to ask the defenceman to waive his no-trade clause. According to The Vancouver Province, the Detroit Red Wings and Florida Panthers may have interest in the 28-year-old blueliner. "Hes got all the tools to be a dominant No. 1 defenceman," Linden told the paper. "Hed be the first to admit he didnt have a good year, and part of our job is to recapture the Alex Edler that we all know he can be. "He has the skill-set that every team wants and we just have to get him back where he should be." Edler struggled in 2013-14 after signing a six-year, $30 million contract with the Canucks prior the season. He was minus-39 with seven goals and 15 assists in 63 games and missed 16 games due to a lower-body injury. Linden said that the team knows it has an asset in Edler and is looking forward to better things from him. "There isnt a team in the league that wouldnt have its hand up for the opportunity to have an Alex Edler," he explained. "(Trading him) is not in our consideration. We want to work with Alex; we have to get his game back, and I know hes committed to doing that." For his part, Edler is up to improving heading into next season. "Im at my best when I dont think too much and just react out there and trust my instincts," Edler told the Province. "Thats something I have to get back to next year. "There were a lot of changes this year and a lot of new things to get used to. I didnt have the year that I should have had, but I know Im a good player. Im going to have to come back next year and do a better job at being better every game and being more consistent." Charles Harris Youth Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. Raekwon McMillan Youth Jersey . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com/Youth-Cordrea-Tankersley-Elite-Jersey/ . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand.The Saskatchewan Roughriders have added international running back Will Ford to the teams practice roster. Ford spent parts of 2012 and 2013 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. He was named an East Division All-Star after running for 594 yards and two touchdowns on 113 carries in 13 regular season games with the Bombers in 2013. Cordrea Tankersley Womens Jersey. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Tips & Tricks Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: