Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Jeremy Hellickson and Juan Carlos Oviedo and

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Programmeren en scripten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jun 13, 2017 2:33 am    Onderwerp: Jeremy Hellickson and Juan Carlos Oviedo and Reageren met citaat

BOSTON -- Dustin Ackley sure loved facing the Red Sox pitching. Jose Cruz Jr. Jersey . Ackley had three hits and scored three runs, Seattles bullpen was sharp for the second straight day and the Mariners beat Boston 8-6 on Sunday for the Red Soxs eighth straight loss. Ackley had a triple, double and single, finishing 13 for 25 in six games against Boston this season. The Mariners completed their first-ever sweep in a series of three or more games in Fenway Park. "Its a good place to hit, especially for a lefty," he said. "Youve got that wall over there. Its a good spot to hit and we made the most of it today." Kyle Seager drove in two runs for Seattle in a game that lasted 4 hours, 7 minutes. "Probably the best word I can probably think of is very draining," Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said. Boston stranded 15 runners and was 6 for 19 with runners in scoring position. "We had a number of opportunities we created for ourselves once again," Boston manager John Farrell said. "For us to snap out where we are, this is going to come from us on the mound." Dominic Leone (7-2) worked 2 2-3 innings of hitless relief for the win. Fernando Rodney escaped a bases-loaded jam in the ninth for his 38th save and the Mariners pen held Boston to one run over 6 2-3. In Saturdays victory, Seattles relievers gave up just two hits in 5 1-3 innings of scoreless work. Will Middebrooks had a two-run double and drove in three runs for Boston, which is on its worst stretch since losing 10 straight in May. Trailing 5-3, Seattle scored a run in the fourth and took the lead with two in the fifth against Allen Webster (3-2). Ackley tied it with his triple. He scored the go-ahead run on a sacrifice fly. Middlebrooks two-run double had given Boston a 5-3 lead in the third and chased starter Hisashi Iwakuma, who gave up five runs on six hits over 2 1-3 innings, his shortest start of the season. Iwakuma entered with a 17 2-3 innings scoreless streak, but that ended four batters into the first. Webster was tagged for six runs on eight hits in 4 1-3 innings. "Overall I thought I had good command of my pitches," he said. "I just left them over the middle of the plate." Both teams scored three runs in a first inning that lasted 42 minutes. NOT EASY Rodney threw 34 pitches in the ninth, walking two, but struck out three, including Kelly Johnson with the bases loaded to end it. "I didnt really have a message for him, I was just giving him a breather," said McClendon, who made a trip to the mound. TRAINERS ROOM Mariners: 2B Robinson Cano left the game in the bottom of the third with what team called "dizziness," and he was to be evaluated by a doctor. He walked off the field slowly with McClendon. "Robbie had a little viral thing that Morrison had and hopefully hell be OK (Monday)," McClendon said after the game. Red Sox: It was a tough two days for Boston DH David Ortiz. He was back in the lineup after leaving Saturdays game early after getting hit by a pitch on the left elbow. "I feel fine," he said when he came into the clubhouse Sunday morning. He then fouled a ball off his right foot Sunday in his third plate appearance, was down for a bit before striking out swinging. He walked back to the dugout slowly, limping, and had to leave after his single off the base of the right-field wall in the sixth. The club said he had a bruised foot. ... Farrell said Xander Bogaerts was placed on the seven-day concussion list. UP NEXT Mariners: LHP Roenis Elias (9-10, 4.09 ERA) faces RHP Miles Mikolas (1-5, 7.4Cool of Texas as the Mariners open a six-game homestand on Monday night. After three games against the Rangers, Seattle faces Washington for three. Red Sox: RHP Clay Buchholz (5-8, 5.94) is slated to go for Boston when it faces Toronto LHP J.A. Happ (8-8, 4.39). The Red Sox begin a 10-game road trip Monday against the Blue Jays before heading to face Tampa Bay for four and the Yankees for three. ROSTER MOVES Boston sent RHP Brandon Workman to Triple-A Pawtucket before the game and recalled RHP Heath Hembree. Workman (1-Cool lost his seventh straight start Saturday. ... With Bogaerts going the DL, Boston called up INF Carlos Rivero from Triple-A Pawtucket. Carlos Correa Astros Jersey . The Gatineau Olympiques head coach will lead Canada in its quest to end its gold medal drought at the 2015 world junior hockey championship held in Montreal and Toronto at the end of this year. Carlos Lee Astros Jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. http://www.houstonastrosshop.com/hats/ . The Broncos quarterback earned the offensive award Wednesday after passing for 374 yards and three touchdowns in a 37-21 win over the Raiders Monday night. Manning completed 32-of-37 passes and had a passer rating of 135.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Opening their season against a perennial playoff performer, the Toronto Blue Jays head into 2014 facing a Tampa Bay Rays team that has enjoyed the type of success the Jays are looking to duplicate. The division rivals are set to face each other Monday afternoon at Tropicana Field, with David Price and R.A. Dickey taking the mound in a matchup of 2012 Cy Young Award winners. The Rays are coming off a year in which they won 92 games and made the playoffs for the fourth time in six seasons. The Blue Jays would just as soon forget 2013, when they battled injuries and finished in last place after being a popular preseason pick to contend for a championship. Toronto failed to bolster its starting pitching this winter and returns with essentially the same lineup as a year ago, yet Dickey thinks the results will be better. "I think the heartbeat is a lot different this year. I think, one, were very comfortable. If I had a word to describe what (spring training) has been, its been comfortable. Guys really know that this is a big year for us collectively," said Dickey, who was 14-13 with a 4.21 ERA last season. "Were kind of getting a mulligan this year," the knuckleballer added. "Last year, a lot of things went wrong. This year, were pretty much all healthy. ... Were in a much different place." Only the Yankees, Cardinals and Phillies have earned as many post-season berths as the Rays over the past six seasons. And after hiking one of baseballs lowest payrolls above $80 million to keep most of last years roster intact, Tampa Bay anticipates another strong run. Price was 10-8 with a 3.33 ERA in 2013 after winning AL Cy Young honours two years ago, but he went 9-4 with a 2.53 ERA in 18 starts following the first stint of his career on the disabled list. The 28-year-old lefty was the subject of trade speculation much of the winter before agreeing to a $14 million, one-year contract to continue anchoring one of the ALs strongest rotations. The Rays, often overshadowed in the AL East by the big-spending Yankees and Red Sox, dont shy away from taking about how good they believe they cann be. Josh Reddick Jersey. "To be honest with you, I thought last year we had more expectations going into the season than we do this year only because the Red Sox won the World Series and the Yankees have made some pretty big acquisitions. So, that kind of puts us in the shadows again," third baseman Evan Longoria said. "There are a lot of expectations from within this team," he added. "But from an overall perspective, well probably be picked down the ladder a little bit more this year ... which is perfectly fine with me because I think weve proven time in and time out that if you believe the right things and play the right way, then the rest will take care of itself." Toronto pursued free agent Ervin Santana in hopes of improving its rotation, but the right-hander wound up signing with Atlanta. Meanwhile, the Blue Jays offence has a chance to be potent if a lineup featuring Jose Reyes, Edwin Encarnacion, Jose Bautista, Melky Cabrera and off-season acquisition Dioner Navarro can stay healthy. Dickey, who had a solid spring, hopes to revert to the form that helped him capture the NL Cy Young Award with the Mets two years ago. "I feel prepared," Dickey said. "I feel confident." Besides not trading Price, the Rays re-signed first baseman James Loney, acquired free-agent closer Grant Balfour and traded for catcher Ryan Hanigan, reliever Heath Bell and utilityman Logan Forsythe. Longoria is confident the manoeuvring has made the Rays better. Still, he stops short of predicting another playoff berth. "Even when we were the favourites, I would say maybe we are on paper," the three-time All-Star said. "We should have that underdog mentality." The teams set their rosters Sunday, with the Rays placing injured pitchers Jeremy Hellickson and Juan Carlos Oviedo and shortstop Tim Beckham on the 15-day disabled list. The Blue Jays put closer Casey Janssen on the DL due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back. Backup catcher Erik Kratz was recalled from Triple-A Buffalo. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Programmeren en scripten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: