Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

only two worldwide wins, one on the PGA Tour, Fowler

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Certificaten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jul 25, 2017 3:31 am    Onderwerp: only two worldwide wins, one on the PGA Tour, Fowler Reageren met citaat

MONTREAL -- Old rivals Montreal and Boston are going to a decisive seventh game once again. Air Max 90 Womens Sale . The Canadiens kept up a furious pace and produced their best effort of the playoffs as Max Pacioretty had a goal and an assist and Carey Price made 26 saves in a 4-0 victory over the Bruins that staved off elimination on Monday night. The NHL Eastern Conference second-round series is tied 3-3 going into Game 7 on Wednesday night in Boston, where the Bruins will no doubt be looking for the same boost from their fans that the singing, chanting and generally deafening 21,273 at the Bell Centre gave the Canadiens. "Its sudden death now," said Pacioretty. "Everything in the past will be forgotten once Game 7 rolls around. "They like playing in their building. We have to find a way to come out the same. Were a frustrating team when everyones skating like that and everyones on board. We have to find a way to do that again." Pacioretty, who had only one assist in the first five games, scored and set up Thomas Vaneks goal in the second period. Lars Eller scored in the first for Montreal and Vanek added his second of the game into an empty net with 3:56 left in regulation time. "I was just waiting for my time to pitch in offensively," said Pacioretty. "Obviously you wanted it to happen more often in the playoffs. But I feel confident. You want to feel youre helping the team win and I think I did that." It is the same scenario as the last time the teams met in the post-season in 2011, when the Canadiens won at home to force a Game 7. That year, they lost the decisive first-round game in overtime. It is the 34th time overall the teams have faced each other in the playoffs. The game turned in the second period after the Canadiens, leading 1-0, held off a ferocious Boston attack through a five minute 11 second stretch without a whistle. It included killing a minor penalty to P.K. Subban and was highlighted by a Price stop at the doorstep on Milan Lucic. Defencemen Mike Weaver and Josh Gorges shared a nearly three-minute shift in the midst of it. "Youre just buying time," said Weaver. "I think guys at that point, youve just got to be positionally sound. You cant be chasing all over the ice." Not long after, rookie Nathan Beaulieu threw a pass up the middle that Pacioretty chased down and went in alone to score. Boston coach Claude Julien felt that stretch was his teams best chance to make a game of it. "The second goal probably hurt us the most because we were spending a lot of time in their end and we had some great chances to tie the game, but that kind of turned the tide around," said Julien. "I didnt like the way they got their goals tonight. "But we had more lines going than weve had this whole series. We spent a lot of time in the offensive zone, but if you hit posts and miss open nets. . . Youve got to bury those chances. Tonight they came back to haunt us." Asked what he expects from game 7, Julien said: "I expect us to win." When Montreal coach Michel Therrien was asked the same question, he said: "Anything can happen in a Game 7. Thats the beauty of it." The TD Garden crowd in Boston is especially hostile to Subban, but the flashy Canadiens defenceman denied feeding off it even if he has had some big moments in that rink, including a late goal in a 4-2 loss in Game 5 on Saturday. "I dont give them that credit," he said. "I go and play the game. "I play to win, I dont care whos there. I dont care if theres nobody in the stands. Im going there to win. Its irrelevant to me. I hope that its a hostile environment. It makes it all better." Montreals big move was to bring 21-year-old Beaulieu in to replace the slow-footed Douglas Murray on the third defence pair. The teams 2011 first-round draft pick responded to his first-career NHL playoff start with an assist and a plus-2 performance in only 9:36 of ice time. "I never played at a pace like that before," he said. "It was incredible. It was good to get the first period under my belt and I felt I settled down after that." Montreal busted out of the gate after a rousing pre-game show and the teams played at a frantic pace through the first two periods. Despite having the best of the play in the opening 20 minutes, the Canadiens needed a freak play for the only goal. Kevan Miller lost the puck off his stick behind the Boston net and then inadvertently tripped goalie Tuukka Rask as he tried to smother it, leaving Eller free to score unassisted 2:11 into the game. Beaulieu flipped the puck up the centre of the ice and saw it go off Loui Eriksson to Pacioretty, who won a race with Zdeno Chara and beat Rask between the pads at 15:24. Pacioretty kept a puck alive with his feet amidst a crowd in front of Rask during a power play and saw the puck slide to Vanek for a shot into an open side at 17:39. The Bruins came close at 11:05 of the third when a Chara shot went off Price and dropped behind him, but with Jarome Iginla digging in the crease David Desharnais was on his knees to stop the puck with his stick just as it had almost crossed the goal-line. The no-goal call stood up to video review. There were some nasty moments near the end, including a clash that saw Montreals Andrei Markov jab his stick between Charas legs. Chara, Iginla and Weaver were assessed penalties when the skirmish ended. In Game 5, Bostons Shawn Thornton got fined for squirting water from the bench at Subban. Julien said it wasnt all his teams fault this time. "Were perceived as the bad guys and theyre the good guys," he said. "When Markov trips Chara and then puts his stick between his legs and nothings going to be called, eventually somebodys going to react. "Whether its right or wrong. Zdeno reacted and then everything else started. There was a slew foot before, Desharnais on (Brad) Marchand. A slew foot. Those are things we keep talking about that are dangerous in our game. "Its a rivalry and theres some things going on on both sides. Im not portraying ourselves as innocent here. Im just saying it takes two teams to tangle and thats what happened." Notes: Daniel Briere returned to the lineup for Travis Moen. . . Eller scored during Beaulieus first career NHL playoff shift, making him plus-1 only 2:11 into the game. . . Boston made no changes. . . Shawn Thornton played his 100th career playoff game. Air Max 90 Cheap Online . Chile applied pressure in midfield right from the beginning, challenging aggressively and continually surging forward. Eduardo Vargas beat the offside trap and fired home a stinging shot for Chiles opening goal in the fifth minute. Air Max 90 Mens Sale .Fucale will not only be one of the local boys, he is also a Montreal Canadiens draft pick and will have a huge cheering section when Canada opens the tournament Dec. http://www.lameink.com/ . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - No matter how hard he tries or how well he plays, Rickie Fowler just cant seem to get the better of Rory McIlroy.A golfing rivalry that began at the 2007 Walker Cup and is being talked about as potentially the biggest of the new generation was one-sided in 2014, with McIlroy outgunning Fowler in the final rounds of the British Open and U.S. PGA Championship to win both major titles. McIlroy then crushed the American 5 and 4 in a singles match at the Ryder Cup.Would the new year bring new luck for Fowler in his burgeoning competition with the worlds best player? Not quite.The friends separated in age by six months were grouped together for the opening two rounds of the Abu Dhabi Championship, but Fowler couldnt capitalize on a fast start that put him three shots clear of McIlroy after 10 holes on Thursday.The pair, chatting away for much of their first rounds, traded birdie putts in a high-quality back nine but a strong finish from McIlroy and Fowlers bogey at the last saw them post 5-under 67s.I cant get rid of him, the 10th-ranked Fowler said with a smile as he looked across to McIlroy in a joint interview just off the 18th hole.Obviously being able to go back and forth and play against each other, its good fun, Fowler added. We got to see quite a bit of that last year and hopefully theres a lot more to come this year. Its going to be a long career, battling each other.Fowler conceded on the eve of the tournament that McIlroy the younger of the pair but on tour for two years longer currently has the edge, chiefly because of his better ball striking and his length and consistency off the tee. Yet, the 26-year-old American beliieves his putting is stronger and that was the case on Thursday. Air Max 90 Buy Online. During a hot streak from No. 15 to No. 7 (they started at No. 10), Fowler made six birdie putts ranging from 10 feet to 35 feet and was assured with his par putts from closer in, too. McIlroy said he was inspired by Fowlers brilliance on the greens as he birdied five of his last seven holes.I just needed to hang on his coattails, McIlroy said. He was kicking me on today, for sure. I was trying to keep up with him and didnt want to let him get too far ahead.Golf is always looking for big rivalries and this McIlroy-Fowler one could endure. They are good friends, too, with Fowler having pledged to play in this years Irish Open at Royal County Down that is being hosted by McIlroys foundation.Indeed, Europe could be seeing more of Fowler, who is looking to become more of a global player. Fellow American Patrick Reed announced on Twitter last month that he had become a member of the European Tour and Fowler is hinting he could follow suit.Definitely moving forward, that could be a possibility with the amount I could play in the future on the European Tour schedule, said Fowler, who is planning to play in the Scottish Open the warmup for the British Open again this summer.Thats for the future. As for 2015, Fowler is simply looking to make inroads into McIlroys dominance and capture a first major title after top-five placings in the four biggest tournaments in golf last year.I guess Im not off to the hottest of starts for my career, with only two worldwide wins, one on the PGA Tour, Fowler said. Id like to start adding to that and make myself a little bit more of a prominent player. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Monday

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Nov 14, 2017 3:46 am    Onderwerp: chenyingying20171114 Reageren met citaat

ralph lauren outlet
discount nike
fitflops
kate spade outlet
michael jordan shoes
moncler jacka
moncler jackets
ugg factory outlet
snapbacks hats wholesale
nike roshe run
nike shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
burberry outlet
canada goose
air max
michael kors outlet
jordans
the north face
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
ugg outlet
nike store uk
ugg boots on sale
north face outlet
coach outlet
longchamp outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors
coach outlet store online
the north face
michael kors outlet online
nike outlet
pandora charms
ray ban outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
ray bans
flip flops
cheap nfl jerseys
uggs outlet store
oakley vault
ugg outlet
replica watches
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
ugg australia
ugg boots clearance
pandora charms
coach outlet
coach outlet online
north face
louboutin
hockey jerseys
jordan shoes
prada outlet
adidas football boots
christian louboutin
kate spade outlet
ugg
ugg australia
north face
ray ban sunglasses
nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
nike air max
coach outlet
ugg outlet
north face outlet
ugg boots
moncler outlet
adidas yeezy
ugg boots
canada goose
ugg boots
basketball shoes
michael kors
nike air max
longchamp
blackhawks jersey
uggs outlet
supra shoes
supreme
true religion
uggs outlet
uggs outlet
timberland
canada goose
kate spade handbags
moncler jassen
red bottom shoes
cheap nhl jerseys
nike air jordan
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
nike factory outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
baseball jerseys
doudoune moncler
coach factory outlet
north face jackets clearance
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren
moncler
ugg outlet
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
the north face
polo ralph lauren
adidas
ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors
longchamp
ugg outlet
coach wallets
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jassen
adidas shoes
ugg outlet store
prada
coach outlet
ugg boots
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp
hermes outlet
pandora rings
canada goose outlet
pandora charms
ugg on sale
nike blazer
ray bans
burberry outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet
prada
nike trainers
jordan shoes
adidas outlet
converse outlet
rolex watches
nike air max
polo ralph lauren
juicy couture outlet
michaelkors outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
under armour outlet
uggs outlet
ugg australia
canada goose outlet
ugg boots
adidas jeremy scott
vibram fivefingers
mlb jerseys
polo ralph
cheap ugg
north face
coach factory outlet
louboutin
ferragamo
ugg boots
jordan retro
uggs outlet
nike nfl jerseys
wholesale nfl jerseys
moncler
coach outlet
adidas stan smith
ugg boots
polo ralph
coach bags
ugg italia
air jordan
louboutin
polo ralph lauren
moncler sito ufficiale
mlb jerseys
cheap nfl jerseys
air jordans
mulberry
true religion jeans
supreme new york
true religion sale
kors outlet
birkenstock uk
kate spade outlet
canada goose
ugg boots on sale
canada goose uk
kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
hermes birkin handbags
pandora jewelry
giuseppe zanotti
canada goose uk
calvin klein outlet
moncler
coach factory outlet
canada goose
hollister clothing
pandora jewelry
ugg
fitflops
burberry outlet
ugg boots
fitflops
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
salvatore ferragamo
uggs
north face jackets
ugg outlet
hogan
ugg outlet
louboutin
ugg boots
goedkope uggs
birkenstock sandals
oakley vault
cheap jordans
longchamp outlet
nike air max
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
adidas originals
ugg outlet
ugg boots
ugg australia
christian louboutin
moncler
jordans
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
ray ban
oakley sunglasses cheap
nfl jerseys
polo ralph
louboutin
jordan shoes
coach outlet
north face jackets
soccer jerseys
moncler jackets
swarovski jewelry
hollister outlet
pandora charms
beats headphones
manolo blahnik shoes
north face
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
air max
ugg boots clearance
michael kors outlet
uggs
air max 90
prada outlet
nike air force 1
birkenstock outlet
supreme clothing
nike football boots
ugg boots
nfl jerseys wholesale
bottes ugg
north face
ugg
oakley sunglasses cheap
pandora jewelry
jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
new balance shoes
cheap ugg boots
moncler
ugg boots
canada goose outlet
nike outlet store
nike huarache shoes
burberry scarf
ralph lauren outlet
mlb jerseys
moncler
coach outlet online
nike air huarache
ralph lauren uk
paul pogba jersey
michael kors handbags
nba jerseys
uggs on sale
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
north face outlet
polo ralph
ugg outlet
ugg outlet
moncler
hermes
burberry scarf
mont blanc pens
supreme
ugg sale
canada goose
ugg boots
ugg outlet
canada goose
north face uk
ugg outlet
nike air max
ferragamo
christian louboutin
michael kors uk
oakley sunglasses
adidas stan smith shoes
ugg outlet
north face
hermes belt
ugg boots
christian louboutin
cheap ugg boots
adidas wings
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
ugg boots
pandora jewelry
air jordan pas cher
coach outlet online
christian louboutin
sac longchamp
coach outlet
canada goose
ugg clearance
christian louboutin
cheap nfl jerseys
uggs outlet
north face outlet
michael kors outlet
jordans
adidas shoes
the north face
canada goose outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
nike outlet
polo ralph lauren
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet
tommy hilfiger canada
polo ralph lauren
flip or flop
true religion outlet
nike running shoes
mbt
true religion jeans
jordans
mbt
ugg boots
mont blanc
ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
ugg australia
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
ralph lauren
cheap nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
tory burch outlet
ugg boots
adidas store
canada goose
ugg boots
flip flops
north face
mont blanc pens
oakley sunglasses canada
nike air max
ray ban sunglasses
ugg outlet
ugg boots
uggs outlet
tory burch outlet
chenyingying20171114
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Certificaten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: