Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Bears 7 days 1 Response: 3 Up, 3 Down

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Software
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BlanGavie

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Sep 23, 2017 9:52 am    Onderwerp: Bears 7 days 1 Response: 3 Up, 3 Down Reageren met citaat

Previous towards Sunday tilt in opposition to the Atlanta Falcons, I delivered my keys towards the match. I require toward consider a feel at how the Bears did with these keys and how that afflicted the 23-17 reduction inside 7 days 1. Keys in the direction of the GameThe Working Video game: The Bears carried out the match with 125 yards upon just 19 carries, which was constructive for a 6.6 YPC normal. Jordan Howard punched inside a touchdown against a wildcat visual appearance with Tarik Cohen functioning issue. All in just all, I would say that the operating video game was enough yet maybe need to consist of been utilised additional, specially inside the instant fifty percent. The Defensive Entrance: The Bears protection did a phenomenal activity preventing the operate towards probably the biggest working back again duo within just the NFL. The Falcons may perhaps simply muster 64 yards upon 23 carries, which will come out toward 2.8 YPC https://www.chicagobearsapparelshop.com/Bradley_Sowell_Jersey. That is Great! Akiem Hicks racked up 2 sacks, fresh new off of his current deal extension. The drawback below is that the loosen up of the entrance unsuccessful in direction of order regular worry upon Matt Ryan. In general, this machine performed properly more than enough towards get upon Sunday. The X-Aspect: There Quite wasn every little thing unique pertaining to the unique groups perform however they didn crank out any faults both. The insurance devices had been strong and the return guys designed wise alternatives. This machine incorporates upcoming towards be Quite Great nonetheless it was effortlessly powerful towards the Falcons. 3 Bears UpAkiem Hicks: With 2 sacks, 3 tackles and 3 quarterback hits, Hick positive gained his cash within 7 days 1. I am enthusiastic toward check out that, hence considerably, Hicks is each little bit the participant he was very last yr and looked in direction of participate in indignant at periods. Inside of a pair stretches in just the 1st and 2nd quarters, he was virtually unblockable. Tarik Cohen: The newbie working back again did a small little bit of almost everything. He rushed 5 occasions for 66 yards, trapped 8 passes for 47 yards and a touchdown, returned 3 punts for 45 yards and accurately for Wonderful evaluate, protected up at quarterback and passed the ball toward Jordan Howard upon Howard touchdown work. The spotlight of the match arrived as a result of Cohen 46 back garden scamper that noticed little bit of eyesight, electrical power, pace, elusiveness and equilibrium. The upcoming is dazzling for the younger person. Kyle Fuller: Fuller experienced a complicated undertaking inside 7 days 1, matching up a beneficial aspect of the year in opposition to Julio Jones. I feel that Fuller performed effectively though preserving Jones https://www.chicagobearsapparelshop.com/Markus_Wheaton_Jersey, Mohamed Sanu and Taylor Gabriel in the direction of a blended 13 catches for 149 yards. The natural way all of that wasn upon Fuller however he experienced a go defensed and was ideal in just displaying off his open up market tackling electric power. I wouldn be shocked towards view Fuller change Marcus Cooper, as soon as Prince Amukamara is healthier. 3 Bears DownMike Glennon: Regardless of the truth of the matter that the Bears known as his effectiveness ine,it conveniently was not constructive ample in the direction of earn from the reigning NFC Champions Mark Sanchez Jersey. Glennon was 7 of 9 for 41 yards passing the very first 50 %. That is unacceptable. He far too struggled mightily with precision and tension. He was sacked 4 periods, and developed a toss versus n the graspone more. Though seeing the replays, it looked that he may include escaped the worry upon all 5 scenarios. He did participate in very well down the extend after the Falcons have been offering up the beneath throws https://www.chicagobearsapparelshop.com/Quintin_Demps_Jersey. However he will need to have in the direction of be much better if this workers is shifting toward acquire video games. Quintin Demps: Ignore above the Austin Hooper, 88-backyard touchdown capture for a second. Demps disregarded numerous tackles earlier towards that engage in and easily did not present the management that we ended up marketed upon Whilst he was signed, and subsequently, generated a captain. The blown insurance plan upon the Hooper capture was unforgivable. It is controversial who was reliable for that snafu, still considering the fact that Demps took accountability, I am transferring toward pin this upon him. He specifications in the direction of be improved shifting in advance. Leonard Floyd: Floyd flashed a couple of performs yet the was not sufficient. Granted, Vic Fangio experienced Floyd in just insurance reasonably a little bit within just this recreation, he expected towards attain added strain upon Matt Ryan. There ended up prolonged stretches in which Ryan may just go close to in just the pocket at will, and that is unacceptable for a participant with Floyd skillset towards not clearly show up within the opener towards a very good workers. I feel he will be improved however this was not his perfect exertion. What are your intellect upon who performed very well and who didn?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Software Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: