Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ln garb has the honour of deciding who gets it next. Trotz s

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Programmeren en scripten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Sep 14, 2017 10:04 am    Onderwerp: ln garb has the honour of deciding who gets it next. Trotz s Reageren met citaat

DENVER -- The Arizona Diamondbacks finally gave Paul Goldschmidt a night off, and recent call-up Nick Evans filled in quite nicely for the first baseman. Nike Air Max 2018 . Evans and Chris Owings hit back-to-back homers, rookie Chase Anderson won his fourth straight start and the Diamondbacks beat the slumping Colorado Rockies 4-2 on Tuesday. The solo shot by Evans in the fourth was his first homer since Sept. 3, 2011, when he was with the New York Mets. He wasnt sure if a moment like this would ever arrive again, especially after missing most of 2012 with a broken hand and not having a job last season until the Diamondbacks called a few days before the season -- with only a spot open at Double-A Mobile. The veteran still jumped at the chance. "You start to question," said Evans, who was recalled from Triple-A Reno last week. "Its not easy to get here. ... This is definitely satisfying." Evans was in the lineup because manager Kirk Gibson decided it was a good time to rest Goldschmidt. It was the sluggers first day off of the season after 59 straight games, one shy of the club record of 60 set by Travis Lee in 1998. Maybe another break for Goldschmidt on Wednesday? "Yeah, I wouldnt count on that," Evans said. "If I was a betting man, Id count on him being in there." Anderson (4-0) was hardly intimidated by hitter friendly Coors Field or one of the top lineups in the league. He didnt overpower the Rockies so much as keep them guessing, throwing six effective innings in his longest outing since he was recalled from Reno on May 6. He becomes the fifth rookie since 1998 to win his opening four starts. The right-hander allowed four hits and one run -- a homer by D.J. LeMahieu -- to help the Diamondbacks stop a three-game skid. "I tried to stick with my game plan, pitch off that," Anderson said. "If you try to pitch to the park, sometimes youre not very successful." Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) settled down after a shaky start, giving up three runs in seven innings. The hard-throwing lefty didnt have a strikeout for the first time this season, and his six-game winning streak came to an end. Evans homer came on a fastball, and then four pitches later Owings hit a cutter into the stands. "I didnt have my best stuff," De La Rosa said. "I just kept trying to work my way through and go as far as I can. I think I did a good job." The Rockies opened a 10-game homestand with their fifth straight loss. The best-hitting team in baseball just finished a dismal road swing in which it went 2-7 and averaged less than three runs a game. If this bad stretch wasnt bad enough, the Rockies could be losing one of their top players. Outfielder Carlos Gonzalez was removed in the sixth after irritating his left index finger. He just might be headed for the disabled list in order to give a finger thats nagged him most of the season a chance to heal. "Were at a point where weve got to make a decision on this and see whats best for him and whats best for our club," manager Walt Weiss said. Colorado struggled against Anderson, who mixed a fastball that barely crept into the 90s with a sharp curve and a splendid changeup. Anderson also benefited from an overturned call at the plate in the second that kept the game scoreless. Wilin Rosario was ruled safe by umpire Jerry Layne after sliding past the tag of catcher Miguel Montero. As Montero protested, Gibson trotted out of the dugout to challenge the play. The call was reversed when replays showed Montero tagged Rosario on the back before touching home. "That was awesome," Anderson said. "I saw that Miggy did tag him, but I wasnt sure if it was in time. Luckily, it was in time." NOTES: Arizona recalled INF Didi Gregorius from Triple-A Reno and placed INF Cliff Pennington (sprained left thumb) on the disabled list. Gibson said Pennington will undergo surgery. ... It was the third time this season the Diamondbacks have hit back-to-back homers. ... Owings also added an RBI double and finished a single shy of the cycle. ... The umpires used replay to check the count in the fourth. Nike Air Max 2017 Heren Wit . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Aanbieding Heren Nike Air Max 2018 Elite KPU Wit/Zwart Schoenen Online . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne. http://www.schoenenonlineshopnl.nl/adidas-ultra-boost-kopen.html . Curtis Davies and Robert Koren secured the victory with goals inside 35 minutes of the fifth-round replay against the second-tier side.WASHINGTON - Abraham Lincoln returned to the Washington Capitals locker room, shortly after Alex Ovechkin returned to the top of the NHLs goal-scoring race.In fact, they were one and the same.The Capitals have a playful ritual of awarding a stovepipe hat and Lincoln-like beard to a standout player to don after every victory. Yes, it looks as goofy as it sounds.The so-called Honest Abe Players Player of the Game ceremony had been on hiatus for nearly two weeks, the victim of a four-game losing streak padded around the All-Star break. The most honest thing coming from the Capitals was coach Barry Trotzs unhappiness over blown leads and a suddenly porous defence.The Capitals couldnt have found a better way to end the skid, a 4-0 win over Sidney Crosby and the rival Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday night. Defensive discipline was back, and there was no sitting on the lead.We were just relying on our skill a little bit too much the last couple of games, forward Eric Fehr said.No one expected smooth sailing from the get-go as the franchise adjusted to Trotz in his first season in D.C., but its now 48 games into the 82-game season time to start figuring out where the Capitals are headed. Up to now, theyve been essentially a .500 team (25 wins, 23 losses) that relied heavily on goaltender Braden Holtby (franchise-record 27 consecutive games) and found maddening ways to give up standings points as they did in recent losses to struggling Edmonton and Columbus.Wednesdays win put the Capitals intoo sixth place in the Eastern Conference. Nike Vapor Max 2017. Thats hardly the most secure position, given they finished ninth a year ago missing the playoffs by one spot.Its one of those things we seem to play well against really good teams, Holtby said. We have to find a way to make sure we play that way against everyone.For much of the last decade, the Capitals have never been short on talent its been intangibles such as leadership, chemistry and coaching that have kept the team from making a serious Stanley Cup run. Trotz has been emphasizing that the best players need to play like the best players.Which means it comes back, as it always does, to Ovechkin, whose 51-goal campaign in 2013-14 was marred by a minus-35 plus-minus rating. This season Ovechkin is plus-12, and his pair of goals against the Penguins gave him 29, moving him ahead of Rick Nash and Tyler Seguin entering Thursdays games.When Alex is determined, the way he is lately, I think he just creates so much good offence, Trotz said. Hes dangerous every night. You look at the stat sheet, whether he scores or not, hes got 10 shots. Theres guys in the league who go a month without 10 shots sometimes.After a win, the player who was previously awarded the Lincoln garb has the honour of deciding who gets it next. Trotz said former winner Jason Chimera chose some insightful words when picking Ovechkin after the Penguins victory:Leaders lead. And he led today.___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Programmeren en scripten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: