Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

es can improve on last years 8-10 season. "Ive always

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Programmeren en scripten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Sep 14, 2017 9:30 am    Onderwerp: es can improve on last years 8-10 season. "Ive always Reageren met citaat

(SportsNetwork. Adidas Pure Boost X Mens .com) - If you got the feeling Bill Belichick wanted to go all Col. Jessup in his DeflateGate press conference, youre hardly alone. Your @#$-damn right, I deflated those footballs, I pictured Belichick screaming after getting sufficiently frustrated by a bunch of know-nothings who just dont understand what goes on in the NFL. Unlike Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men, however, the worlds most envied football coach played the plausible-deniability card instead, probably a more prudent move considering his team is getting ready for the sports biggest stage, Super Bowl XLIX. I was shocked to learn of the footballs on Monday. I had no knowledge until Monday morning, Belichick claimed. Id say Ive learned a lot more about this process in the last three days than I knew, or had talked about it, in the last 40 years that Ive coached in this league. That put the ball in Tom Bradys court who decided to go the more flippant, frat-boy route, a tact which brings with it a little more peril. Sure its fun to troll an unknowing media gaggle blinded by its torches and pitchforks with testicle gags that would make Pete Schwetty proud, but anger the wrong person and all of a sudden the moral-compass crowd is climbing the worlds tallest soapbox to ask for suspension or even a ban. And when the low-information majority starts rolling downhill, you might as well get out of the way because its like Jim Brown bearing down on a crowned field. When I pick those footballs out, at that point, to me, theyre perfect, Brady said. I dont want anyone touching the balls after that. I dont want anyone rubbing them, putting any air in them, taking any air out. To me, those balls are perfect, and thats what I expect when I show up on the field. The more sophomoric of us quickly picked up on Bradys David Gregory-like jabs at people so serious they had no idea they were the butt of the joke. Already a few of those buzzkills have called for Belichick to be banned because Brady likes a lighter PSI than an arcane rule book permits as if the NFL wants the understudies performing in the worlds largest Broadway play. Some of them have even pointed to the now-famed Roger Goodell ignorance is no excuse, edict toward Sean Payton in Bountygate, as if consistent, standardized logic has anything to do with the NFL commissioner. Heres the reality: If Walt Anderson and other officials who handle the footballs each and every week cant discern the difference in PSI, how can it possibly matter all that much? Perhaps more importantly, if everyone thinks its so much easier to handle the football with a lower PSI, why isnt that the recommended inflation point for a league obsessed with offense? And if the proper PSI is so important to the integrity of the game and anyone in the sport actually cared, this would be the worlds easiest fix -- make everyone play with a brand new football right out of the box. Its 13.0 PSI for all. See how the quarterbacks in this league enjoy that little tweak. Bradys biggest mistake wasnt his love of a lower PSI, however, it was his nod to the Islamic-extremist group ISIS when trying to fight if off. Things are going to be fine -- this isnt ISIS, the former golden boy said. No ones dying. Except common sense. Invoking a bloodthirsty terrorist group to deflect this nonsense was as insensitive as it gets by Brady. And maybe the other side of the microphone, the reporters assembled who lobbed grenade after grenade at Brady for 30 minutes over a trivial matter, should learn something from his comments as well. When the crass meets the ignorant, we all lose. Adidas Lite Racer Grey . The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year on the LPGA Tour, had a 9-under 135 total at Emirates Golf Course in the Ladies European Tours season-ending tournament. Adidas Ultra Boost Mens Black . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. http://www.runningshoesonlineuk.com/adidas-pure-boost-uk.html . Or, for that matter, the aged.MONTREAL -- Coach Tom Higgins calls working with general manager Jim Popp "a match made in heaven." And the pleasantries exchanged between the two men on a conference call on Tuesday made it hard to imagine they were rivals for the Montreal Alouettes head coaches job. That was settled when team owner Bob Wetenhall insisted that the jobs of coach and general manager be kept separate, and that Popp would have to stick to his GM duties. "This is the model that has made us successful," said Wetenhall. "This has given Jim the time and the freedom to go out and build our team, year after year, always with a few new players added. "To have a GM with the freedom and the time to do this is the model we really wanted to go back to." In the 59-year-old Higgins, the Alouettes hired a CFL veteran who spent seven years as a head coach in Edmonton and Calgary, winning a Grey Cup with the Eskimos in 2003. The Woodbridge, N.J., native spent the last six years as the leagues director of officiating. "Tom brings a winning record and a tremendous reputation as a stand-up, high class guy," said Wetenhall. Popp, the teams general manager since it returned to Montreal in 1996 who is considered among the CFLs best, had hoped to continue in both jobs after taking over from the fired Dan Hawkins, who had no previous CFL experience, only five games in to the 2013 campaign. When Higgins was confirmed in the job on Monday, it raised speculation that Popp may be on his way out. Wetenhall would not confirm Popps long-term status with the club, but made it clear he wanted his GM to stay. And Popp, whose name has been linked to NFL jobs in recent years, said hes wants to carry on. "Ive been with the Alouettes for 18 years -- I plan on being there, its my other home," said Popp. "Ive had six children that were all born in Montreal and I really have no interest in leaving. "Circumstances come up, but the organization knows how loyal I am. Im a company man and its a place I enjoy being. Theres a lot that gets thrown around out there, a lot of it thats not true. But Im very happy." That Popp joined in the conference call was a surprise. His name wasnt mentioned in the Higgins announcement. And it was uunusual that the general manager was not involved in the decision to hire the head coach. Mens Reigning Champ X Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Primeknit Running Shoes White/Light Grey. Wetenhalls son Andrew, a team governor, said that as a candidate for the coaching job, Popp would have been in conflict of interest if he had a say in who the next coach would be. But Popp had provided the owners with a list of potential coaching candidates with an assessment of their abilities. "This is a case where two people can work together who didnt select one another," said Andrew Wetenhall. "We have the added benefit of two guys who know each other and have a heck of a lot of respect for each other." Higgins said he didnt feel awkward at all working with Popp. "I couldnt be happier," he said. "I think our personalities complement one another. "We both want the same thing. This is an opportunity for myself to get back on the field where I belong. This is not a challenge whatsoever." Higgins first job will be to hire an offensive co-ordinator and fill out the coaching staff, which he expects to complete within 10 days. The Alouettes had already signed defensive co-ordinator Noel Thorpe to a two-year contract extension on Dec. 4, with the added title of assistant head coach. They also confirmed that Andre Bolduc, a former CFL player and head coach at Sherbrooke University, was signed as a defensive assistant coach. Wetenhall said one of Higgins assets was his ability to work with young quarterbacks, which will be needed in Montreal this season. For the first time since 2000, they will not have Anthony Calvillo as the starter as the CFLs all-time passing leader has retired. Troy Smith, the 2006 Heisman Trophy winner, and youngster Tanner Marsh are expected to compete for the starting job, with Alex Brink also in the picture. Higgins said he has worked with gifted young pivots before in Henry Burris and Ricky Ray. He feels the Alouettes can improve on last years 8-10 season. "Ive always marvelled at the level of talent in Montreal," he said. "I hope to bring a level of consistency and discipline. "We are going to be competitive and entertaining. And when you start doing that and playing disciplined football, usually you win more than you lose." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Programmeren en scripten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: