Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Bouchard said she didnt actually mind the wait. "Rain i

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Tips & Tricks
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Sep 05, 2017 2:36 am    Onderwerp: Bouchard said she didnt actually mind the wait. "Rain i Reageren met citaat

Frustration is creeping in on the Canadian mens soccer team as they face a nine-game scoring drought, but captain Dwayne De Rosario says its his job to keep confidence up on the squad. New York Yankees Chris Carter Jersey . "The opportunities are going to come," he said Monday on a conference call from Slovenia, where the team was preparing for a friendly. "If we werent creating chances then it would be a different conversation." The formula remains the same, he said. "Keep doing what were doing, keep playing like the coaches want us to play and stay positive." He also said its a great time for a young player to join the national team and he likes the direction it is headed under new coach Benito Floro. "Obviously theres a little language barrier but Benitos definitely catching up on the English language and the players are starting to become more receptive to his ideas and the way he would like us to play," said De Rosario. After a 2-0 loss to the Czech Republic last Friday, Floro has said he expects to start some of those young players against Slovenia. The loss to the Czechs also made it 13 games since Canada has managed a win. Like Canada, Slovenia failed to qualify for the 2014 World Cup. But Slovenia is ranked 30th in the world and Canada sits at 111, so winning or even scoring is still a longshot in Tuesdays friendly. But De Rosario says the way they are playing suggests things can turn around for Canada. "In the Czech game we had some decent chances and hopefully tomorrow we can bury one or two of them," he said. "Scoring goals and getting on a hot streak offensively, its a rhythm thing, and once you get one you continue . . . This is a long process and hopefully we can continue to build better as a team and continue to develop and continue to create chances." Floro took over last summer and a period of adjustment can be expected, said the teams captain. "With a new coach coming in theres going to be some hiccups along the way," he said. "Theres going to be a time when were going to have to get accustomed to how things are run." Despite the coaching change, De Rosario suggested the team isnt straying too far from what it did before Floro arrived. "Its not too far off the way we were playing in the past, with a lot of movement and ball possession and trying to create opportunities, so thats a positive thing," said De Rosario. De Rosario, a 15-year national team veteran, is between club engagements after his option was declined by Major League Soccers D.C. United late last month. He was the MLS player of the year in 2011 and is the all-time leading scorer on the Canadian mens team with 20 goals in 75 appearances. New York Yankees Hats . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. Don Mattingly Jersey .com) - Ryan Johansens creative moves and hometown appeal highlighted Team Folignos successful night at the NHL All- Star Skills Competition. http://www.yankeesauthorityshop.com/Randy-Johnson-Jersey/ .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday.LONDON -- Eugenie Bouchard and Milos Raonic set records as they became the fourth and fifth Canadians respectively to reach the fourth round of Wimbledon after straight-set wins on Saturday. Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major. Bouchard, semifinalist in Melbourne and Paris already this season, posted a 6-3, 6-4 defeat of German Andrea Petkovic. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., joined Bouchard in Wimbledons second week by beating Polands Lukasz Kubot in the third round 7-6 (2), 7-6(4), 6-2. He fired over 30 aces and 50 winners, breaking twice with just six unforced errors on the way to victory. "I was able to be dominant on my serve, I only lost nine points on it," said Raonic. "This definitely makes my life a lot easier and puts pressure on him. "But at the same time, I didnt really have my opportunities. I played a few good points in tiebreaks and he was able to of hold on." Raonic has won three straight Wimbledon grass matches for the first time, after doing the same at Halle, Germany in 2011 and 2012. "Im starting from very low comfort level on grass but now Im feeling pretty comfortable," said Raonic. "Ive made pretty significant progress on this surface this year." The 13th-seeded Bouchard, from Weestmount, Que. Andrew Miller Jersey. , started her match in the early afternoon but found herself in the locker-room for nearly five hours after 15 minutes of play as rain wrecked the schedule. But the weather cleared up in the early evening with Bouchard and Petkovic returning to the court with the Canadian leading 2-1. Bouchard picked up where she left off, putting the pressure on a player who had defeated her in three previous meetings including the Rogers Cup in Toronto three years ago. She took victory on her third match point when Petkovic hit the net with a return. Bouchard produced 30 winners and 14 unforced errors, breaking five time in the match lasting less than 90 minutes. She next plays Frances Alzie Cornet, who beat top seed and five-time champion Serena Williams for the second time this season, winning 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 in a stunning upset. Cornet won their previous meeting on clay at Strasbourg last year. "I played well, even though it was straight sets it was a battle," said Bouchard. "It was tough with the lone rain delay, but it was the same for both girls "Im happy I was able to close it out with any serve, being aggressive and taking the ball early. During the rain delay I tried to conserve energy -- I wanted to give it all on the court. Bouchard said she didnt actually mind the wait. "Rain is part of the Wimbledon experience," she said with a laugh. "Weve been lucky so far, you have to have some rain at Wimbledon." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Tips & Tricks Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: