Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

told the Daily News. The 1983 PGA Championship winner

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Configuratie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Aug 15, 2017 9:42 am    Onderwerp: told the Daily News. The 1983 PGA Championship winner Reageren met citaat

Leicester Supporters Club chairman Cliff Ginnetta believes the city should pay tribute to Claudio Ranieri following the clubs title success. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys China . The Foxes became champions of England on Monday for the first time in their 132 history, starting the season at 5000/1 with the bookmakers, when nearest challengers Tottenham were held to a 2-2 draw with Chelsea.It is also Ranieris first top-flight title and completes an amazing comeback to English football after he was sacked by Greece less than two years ago. A collection of Leicester manager Claudio Ranieris most amusing quotes over the season The Italian returned to English football last summer to take over from Nigel Pearson, 11 years after his exit from Chelsea, and was tipped to be the first manager sacked this season.But Ranieri and Leicester have upset the establishment and Ginnetta wants the widely-travelled manager to get a accolade from the city. A lucky Leicester fan has been selected from thousands to present the trophy to captain Wes Morgan He should be honoured in some way for what hes done, Ginnetta said.I know some people will say hes only doing his job and is getting well paid anyway but we should, in some way, even if we only name a street after him, or even a park. We should do something and I hope we do. Chelsea captain John Terry heaped praise on Premier League Champions Leicester and said credit must go to their manager Claudio Ranieri I was quite pleased when Claudio was appointed, we needed someone with a bit of nous, more tactically aware. Nigel Pearson had Plan A but I dont think there was a Plan B. With Claudio theres a Plan B and Plan C.We needed a foreign manager, they bring so much more to the game than English managers do. I was one of the few and its great to look at these pundits and think what do you really know? Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink praised Leicester for winning the Premier League trophy despite not being amongst the favourites The Foxes have qualified for the Champions League and will be top seeds because they have won the title and Ginnetta believes they will now become one of the countrys biggest clubs.Will we see Leicester carry on being successful? Yes, this is a stepping stone, said Ginnetta, who has been going to the Foxes since 1959.This is our time and for the next few years Leicester will be one of the clubs up there. Im not saying well win it every year but well be up there challenging. Also See: WATCH: Jamie Vardys party Proud Ranieri hails title win How Leicester won the title Celebrity reactions to Leicester win Cheap Boston Red Sox Jerseys . He was signed to help with depth to the receiving corps because of the loss of Shamawd Chambers to the 6-game injured list. Cheap MLB Jerseys . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/ .Y. -- The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice.NAPLES, Fla. -- Champions Tour player Hal Sutton had a mild heart attack after withdrawing during the first round of the ACE Group Classic. "I had blockage in my heart, so yeah it was a heart attack," Sutton told the Naples Daily News. "They put a stent in and Im fine now." The 55-yyear-old Sutton withdrew Friday after playing the first eight holes in 5 over. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic. "I just said, Somethings wrong. I dont know what it is," Sutton told the Daily News. The 1983 PGA Championship winner won 14 times on the PGA Tour. He captained the 2004 U.S. Ryder Cup team. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Configuratie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: