Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex Fedora-Linux.nl
Het forum van Fedora-Linux.nl.
Deze site wordt gehost door Exonet Internet Services

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

eason by a margin of six points to three. The winner of the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Software
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bellis555

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Apr 08, 2017 8:51 am    Onderwerp: eason by a margin of six points to three. The winner of the Reageren met citaat

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Venus Williams won her 45th career WTA title at the Dubai Championships in an impressive 6-3, 6-0 victory over Alize Cornet of France in the final on Saturday. Cheap NFL Football Jerseys . The 44th-ranked Williams, playing courtesy of a wild card, also won this title in 2009 and 2010. Shes won her last 15 matches in Dubai. Williams, who will move up to No. 29 in Mondays updated rankings, last won a title at the 2012 Luxembourg tournament. "I have had a good week," she said. "Everything is falling together." The former world No. 1, Williams won all five of her matches this week in straight sets. "Just a lot of match toughness, mental toughness," said Williams, when asked to explain her remarkable week of play. "When things got tough, I definitely got going this week. "If I was down break point, when push came to shove, I was pushing and shoving, I guess," she added, laughing. The scoreline didnt indicate how strong an effort Cornet put into the final, often matching Williams stroke by stroke, but falling short in the end. After Cornet squandered a 2-1 lead with a service break by losing the next four games, she was in tears during the changeover. "I think 6-3, 6-0 is a bit tough in an hour and 30, so I guess there was a battle on the court, but she was just better than me today," Cornet said. "She was playing more aggressive. "She was pushing me out of the court very far from the baseline, and I didnt play as deep as yesterday, didnt serve as well. She deserved to win." Williams closed out the first set on a third set point with a clean backhand winner. In the second set, it was Williams all the way. The 26th-ranked Cornet was attempting to post back-to-back wins over the Williams sisters. On Friday, Cornet scored her first career upset over a No. 1-ranked player by beating Serena Williams 6-4, 6-4 in the semifinals. "The difference between me and Serena was just I put a few more balls in the court," Williams said. But Cornet walked away hoping if she ever had a similar opportunity to play the Williams sisters in the same tournament the result might go in her favour. "For sure, beating the Williams sisters in the same tournament would have been amazing, and maybe next time if I have the chance (I can) do it," said Cornet, offering her only smile of the night. Wholesale Jerseys 2017 .Y. - Sven Andrighetto scored once and set up two more as the Hamilton Bulldogs hung on to defeat the host Adirondack Flames 5-3 on Tuesday in American Hockey League action. Wholesale Jerseys .C. - Steve Clifford isnt exactly singing his teams praises after the Bobcats won for the sixth time in seven games. http://www.wholesalenflchinajerseyscheap.us.com/ . General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful. CALGARY -- A tie-breaker game between the Red Deer Rebels and the Prince Albert Raiders will be played in Red Deer, Alta., on Tuesday to determine the final playoff position in the Western Hockey Leagues Eastern Conference. The Raiders and Rebels finished the regular season in a tie for eighth place in the Eastern Conference with 75 points each. The WHL used points bettween the clubs in head-to-head competition to determine the host site for the tie-breaker game. Wholesale Jerseys China. Red Deer won three of four games against Prince Albert this season by a margin of six points to three. The winner of the tie-breaker game will meet the first place Edmonton Oil Kings in the first round of the WHL playoffs in Edmonton on Saturday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Fedora-Linux.nl Forumindex -> Software Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: